Friday, August 27, 2010

It's Raining, It's Pouring

I love sunshine. I will sprawl myself out in any patch of that golden goodness I can find and just soak up all that radiant heat.

But today it is raining. Oh, the rain.

I jumped out of bed, made a mad dash for the door, but when Mom opened the door it wasn't just a light misting of rain in August. It was a full blown torrential downpour.

It was so loud! And intensely wet!

I turned right back around and ran for bed. The call of the great outdoors will have to wait until it's not so ugly outside.

Unlike me, Olive Badger is out there flopping around in puddles. I think she has some sort of water proof suit. That's the only explanation for her going out there in that horrid weather.

The other possibility is that she likes the rain, and that thought, my dear readers, is too horrifying to contemplate further.

No comments:

Post a Comment