Saturday, August 7, 2010

I Was A One Dog Wolf-pack...

And being the only dog was just nice and dandy.

Then my parents brought home Sarah Beagle. She's fine and we like to play.

Then they brought home Olive. I find her a little less amusing.

But I discovered that with the addition of two other dogs, my wolf-pack grew and now I have a real pack! A group of lovely girls that happen to think we own every bit of land we see, even if we have just laid sniff to it for the very first time.

Camping this time was even more fun than usual because I knew my girls had my back if I ever needed to rumble.

Lucky for Mom, I never needed to rumble. She kept a short leash on us when other dogs were around. Kind of embarrassing, but what are you going to do? That's moms for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment