Saturday, September 11, 2010

Snoopy Is A Beagle

I saw something so disturbing yesterday, I could not stop thinking about it. It was horrifying actually.

A car drove by covered with stickers proclaiming the drivers love of basset hounds. Basset's are cool, almost like a Beagle. Almost. So many stickers, which while I enjoy my Mom's one Beagle sticker, I would be embarrassed if she added more. There is a sticker to crazy ratio that we all should be aware of.

But right smack in the middle of all those bassets and loving stickers, was a sticker of Snoopy.

I can't help but think the implications are that Snoopy is a Basset.

Oh no. No, no, no, no.

Snoopy is a Beagle. It says so on Wikipedia, just in case anyone doubts me. But how could you? Snoopy is iconic. We all know he is a Beagle.

A BEAGLE!!!

I'm still scarred from what I saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment