Friday, January 6, 2012

Olive Badger Refuses To Share

Christmas was, as expected, deliriously wonderful!
Christmas dog treats stuffed in our stockings!
Three new squeaker toys!
Three new soft toys!
All three were commandeered by Olive as soon as we go the wrapping off.
Here Olive is being told to share......
 And here she is clearly not listening.
 I thought she might learn to share after the newness wore off.  
She has not.  
Here she is on Mom's bed with all three toys, all of which she had crammed into her tiny little mouth!
 I think that might be a feat worthy or Ripley's Believe it or Not.

 Here she is refusing to let Sarah Beagle have one toy.  One. 
It might look like it's a game of tug of war, but trust me, I was there.
It wasn't a game where Olive Badger is concerned.
The good news is I've got a Dad who loves to play fetch with me.  He just takes up any old toy he wants and throws it to me and doesn't let Olive take it from us.  
He's my Hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment