Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Swedish Pancake Saturday!

No, this isn't the start of our fight club (which, by the way, we aren't supposed to talk about).


No, this is much more serious. We are waiting for Mom to stop dinking around taking pictures.

Our Swedish Pancakes are on the counter cooling down and we are so ready to eat! We had watched Mom make pancakes for 4 teenagers, and I'll be honest, towards the end of their eat fest, we were getting a little nervous that there wouldn't be enough batter left for us.

It was with great relief when we heard her say, "That's the last pancake for people. This last one is for the Girls."

Olive Badger calmed down and quite jumping at Mom's legs.

Sarah Beagle came out of her bed where she'd been heaving sighs of sadness.

And I, well, I stopped my pouting and started my dancing.

Swedish Pancake Saturday! It's the best day of the week! Followed closely by Regular Pancake Saturday and Waffle Saturday.....

1 comment:

  1. What a good looking meal that is !! My mom never bakes pancakes, not even for me. You are all so lucky.
    Greetings from Gizmo

    ReplyDelete