Friday, February 25, 2011

Pictures Of Me

My Mom has a bulletin board at work upon which she recently tacked new pictures of us.

A little back story on my Mom. She is believes in fairness above all things. I know at Christmas, the other dogs and I will have exactly the same number of treats in our stocking. So will my kids. Mom will count out their candy and make a chart to keep all gifts even.

Don't even get me started on Easter and jelly beans!

She counts the pictures she hangs on our fridge to make sure she has the same number of our kids, the same for the nephews, the same for us dogs.

So it came as a shock, a huge shock when I heard that I have Five Pictures hanging on her bulletin board! Five! The kids have three each, Sarah Beagle has three and Olive Badger has two.

But I have Five!

I guess Mom does have a favorite!

She says it's just that I am very photogenic and have the best pictures to choose from, and it was a fluke. She didn't think about it until she stepped back and looked at her collage.

Hmm. I guess we'll go with that story, so as to not hurt any one's feelings, but I know. I'm her favorite!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to hear that you're her favorite ! But where are the pictures? Ask if she shows them on your blog.
    Greetings Gizmo Beagle

    ReplyDelete